Our commitment to service is what sets us apart from our competitors; from FREE custom alterations and re-alterations to complimentary gift wrapping, not to mention personal shopping and knowledgeable sales associates who make shopping easy and pleasurable. Keith, Brian and Judd — familiar faces who are always ready to help.
What does Harper's offer that the chain department stores and franchised men's stores don't?
We Offer Exceptional Personal Service -- we have an unwavering commitment to dressing men in high-quality, high-value clothing. Local delivery available, private appointments at your convenience, quality merchandise that is special -- not sold in bulk and is hand-picked by our buyers whose goal is to find and offer products that are committed to quality, authenticity, and timeless style.
- High-Quality Product -- we carry clothing that has integrity in every stitch, our suits, coats, trousers, shirts and neckwear will not only look great, but will last -- we guarantee it!
- Experienced Staff -- our professional haberdashers have been with us for years and in some cases, decades. Our expert staff and in-house tailors will make sure everything you purchase will fit you perfectly, every time.
- American-Made Products -- because we hand-select the products we sell, each season we strive to find American-made products to add to our product line. We are proud to offer Bill's Khakis, H. Freeman, Individualized Shirts and many more.
- Custom Dress Shirts and Suits -- we offer H. Freeman and Hart Shaffner & Marx custom suits and Individualized dress shirts that will have you looking your best at work or at formal events. Timeless classics and the latest trends.
- Dress for Success -- job interview preparation and fashion consulting
- Free local delivery -- we are also available to come to your office or home for private fittings and personal shopping
- Tuxedo Rentals and Sales -- the latest styles for those very special occasions
- Gift cards -- the perfect gift idea for the discerning gentleman who always likes to look his best